Monday 14 December 2015

Getting to know our new teachers

Avui us presentem a Beth Wood, una nova professora de la Cambridge School de Sant Celoni:

I´m from Staffordshire in England and this is my first experience living in a new country! I graduated from the University of Liverpool in June with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English language and literature. I decided to teach because I´ve always enjoyed learning about English and I have always considered a career in teaching so I decided to apply for the job as soon as I graduated. I really like Cambridge School – everyone´s friendly and I really enjoy teaching all of my classes. I like living in the Granollers and working in Sant Celoni because there are lots of shops, restaurants and cafes and it´s easy to get to the city - I already feel quite at home here!






Un plaer Beth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment